Share your knowledge and passion with the programming community by writing for our technology-oriented website. This is your perfect chance to infuse your spirit of knowledge in people seeking guidance to follow your footsteps. We have always believed that every field of study should have its own expert writers, and if you believe you can help us in our cause of promoting helpful and beneficial knowledge, hit us up!
What Can You Write About?
- Articles: Feel like you have the spark and the ability but don’t know where to begin from? Articles! Send us your valuable articles that not only talk about what to do but also tell our readers how to do it!
You may write about the latest technologies evolving, latest products introduced in the market and other technological innovations as well.
- Tutorials: Tutorials are another way of sharing your pool of knowledge in the field. These may include step-by-step guides to any aspect of programming.
- Interview questions and experience: Interview questions related to programming jobs. By writing about experiences, you’ll be contributing to the community in a way that keeps everyone motivated.
Submission, editing, and approval process
- Submit your articles via Email and patiently wait for a response.
- Once I have revised your article, I will get back to you with feedback.
- Please keep in mind that I may ask you to edit your article if needed, to ensure best quality content.
- Once approved, your article will go live on our website for a huge audience pool to benefit from it.
Your submission should
- Be help-oriented and must contribute to the learning and growth of our audience.
- Provides useful and meaningful insights.
- Contain relevant graphics, images, and screenshots related to your topic.
- Have no grammatical or logical/conceptual errors.
- Be well structured, comprising of a proper introduction, paragraphs, headings, conclusion, etc.)
- Contains a short bio about yourself and a picture. Your bio can only include a link to your personal website, LinkedIn profile, or Twitter profile. No affiliate links.
Your submission must not
- Contain spun or overwritten content produced via spinning bots.
- Previously published content, or content to be published later on more blogs
- Be solely marketing-oriented, written exclusively for SEO purposes.
Without a doubt, plagiarism and stolen content would never be tolerated. Please respect the rights of others and do not copy their work.
Once submitted, we own the content and it cannot be submitted anywhere else.
Topic to write about
Below are some of the topics that you can write about.
- Programming tutorials
- Web development
- Window application development
- Mobile development
- Database development
- Digital marketing
- Search engine optimization
Note: Articles must contain code as it’s a coding blog. Otherwise, it will not be accepted.